Monday, November 5, 2018

Britney Law of Litchfield admitted to the University of Illinois Springfield

Britney Law of Litchfield, a senior at Litchfield Senior High School, has been admitted to the University of Illinois Springfield for Fall Semester 2019 classes. She plans to major in elementary education at UIS.

At Litchfield High, she has been involved in Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) for three years and was vice president for two years. She also was a member of FFA for two years and Pop Culture Club for one year. She played on the softball team for a year.

“I decided to go to UIS because it was close to my family and gave me all the classes and opportunities I would need to become a Kindergarten teacher,” she said.

Following graduation, she plans to travel and explore the country before starting her teaching career.

The University of Illinois Springfield is proud to be one of three universities in the world-class University of Illinois System. Nearly 5,000 students enroll each year at UIS seeking a U of I degree in the friendly learning environment of a smaller university. Located in the state capital, UIS has a special mission in public affairs and has produced thousands of leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors.

For more information on the University of Illinois Springfield, contact the Office of Admissions at 888/977-4847 or go online at www.uis.edu/admissions.

Post a Comment