Monday, January 30, 2017

Lake Bluff triplets admitted to the University of Illinois Springfield

Lake Bluff triplets Daria, Marina and Nina Gendek have been admitted to the University of Illinois Springfield for the fall 2017 term. All three are seniors at Lake Forest High School.

Daria and Marina both play badminton and are members of the Red Cross Club at Lake Forest High School. Nina has run cross country for the past three years. At UIS, Daria and Nina plan to major in nursing, while Marina will major in English.

The sisters say they chose UIS because they believe the school will help them archive their educational and careers dreams.

“I am choosing UIS because I believe this school will guide me where I want to be and what lies ahead of me,” said Marina.

Following graduation from UIS, Daria plans to earn a master’s degree in nursing, while Nina wants to begin her career as an Emergency Room nurse. Marina plans to find her dream job and become a publisher.

The University of Illinois Springfield is proud to be one of three universities in the world-class University of Illinois System. Over 5,000 students enroll each year at UIS seeking a U of I degree in the friendly learning environment of a smaller university. Located in the state capital, UIS has a special mission in public affairs and has produced thousands of leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors.

For more information on the University of Illinois Springfield, contact the Office of Admissions at 888/977-4847 or go online at www.uis.edu/admissions.

Post a Comment